The Terms are applicable to your visit and use of this website and your purchase of items or services from Wilson Communications (hereinafter referred to as "Wilson") through this website. Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions before using the website. By using the website or any part thereof, you agree that you have read the Terms and Conditions, accepted them and agreed to be bound by them.
Wilson will make every effort to ensure that the prices, information and dimensions of items listed on the website are updated. Wilson reserves the right to change the prices of the items without prior notice. All orders are subject to Wilson's sole discretion and are accepted subject to stock availability.
Wilson will make every effort to ensure that the items listed on the website are supplied in stock, and reserves the right to replace any item with that of the same type and price if it's not available to customers due to shortage.
All orders shall be finalized subject to the availability of the items concerned. Where Wilson is incapable to provide any ordered product or service, it shall have the right to reject such an order.
User RegistrationYou may be required to complete one or more of our registration or application forms (online or in any other way) for your use of some services. By completing such forms, you undertake:
- To provide your true, accurate, up-to-date and complete personally identifiable information as required
- To ensure to keep properly your user name and password
- That only you or persons authorized by you login the website with your user name and password
That Wilson has the right in its absolute discretion to reject any new user application or cancel any registered user without giving any reason Where there is any change in your registered information, you may login to update or notify Customer Service immediately by phone or email to ensure that Wilson offers you the most updated information.
Registration on the website does not mean that you are registered as a member of Wilson. The login is for online purchases only, and purchase on the website does not earn you any bonus points or rewards. Wilson member's privileges are not applicable to Wilson online shop.
Notes on ordering
By ordering an item, you agree to make a purchase request to Wilson in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Upon receipt of your order, Wilson will send you a reply. The reply does not indicate that Wilson has accepted your order. If you fail to make the payment in 24 hours, Wilson will cancel your order accordingly. Where Wilson is incapable to provide any ordered product or service, or where there is a problem with your credit card payment or due to any other reasons, Wilson shall have the right to reject the order concerned. Where Wilson is incapable to provide any product or service you order, it will notify you by phone or email.
Customers can request removal service by email us at email@example.com of FAX to 3585 0326 within 3 days after the transaction. Late request will be deemed as no request for the removal service.
1. Sellers’ Obligation
Customers who purchase regulated electrical equipment (REE), including air-conditioners, washing machines, refrigerators, televisions, computers, printers, scanners and monitors, as specified in the Product Eco-Responsibility Ordinance, can request our company to provide free removal service in accordance to the Removal Service Plan endorsed by the Environmental Protection Department, for the same type and quantity of used REE*.
Any premises in Hong Kong.
3. Timing of the removal service
- Under normal circumstances, 3 working days are required to collect the used REE after entering into the contact and receipt of the service request from the customer.
- The old items at the customers’ designated locations will be removed on the date specified by the customers.
- No removal service is available on Sundays and public holidays.
- The removal service may be different from the delivery and installation services.The old items pending removal can be removed in advance or placed temporarily atthe premises for collection later as appropriate. Customers can contact us forarrangement.
- The old items will not be returned once collected.
- The old items must stand-alone and be freed from other connections or obstacles.
- If the old items have serious hygiene issues (e.g. rancid foods, presence of cockroaches and ants, etc.), our staff will have the right not to remove such items,and there will be no more free removal service for the customers.
- Customers shall give no less than 2 working days’ notice prior to the scheduled dateof removal service in respect of any request for change of delivery time, date and/or place.
- In the event of a Black Rainstorm Warning / Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, the removal service will be suspended and rescheduled.
- The company shall not be liable for any delay, suspension or rescheduling due totraffic or adverse weather conditions or other factors.
- All personal data are for the purpose of arranging removal service for the old itemsonly and our company shall comply fully with the obligations and requirements ofthe Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486).
- In case of any disputes, the decision of our company shall be final.
*Computers - generally including personal computer, desktop computer, tablet computer, laptop computer and notebook computer.
Sales Service for Hong Kong Only
Wilson's eShop accepts orders from billing addresses in Hong Kong only. Wilson will not ship any product purchased on Wilson's e-shop to any address outside Hong Kong.