The Terms are applicable to your visit and use of this website and your purchase of items or services from Wilson Communications (hereinafter referred to as "Wilson") through this website. Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions before using the website. By using the website or any part thereof, you agree that you have read the Terms and Conditions, accepted them and agreed to be bound by them.
Wilson will make every effort to ensure that the prices, information and dimensions of items listed on the website are updated. Wilson reserves the right to change the prices of the items without prior notice. All orders are subject to Wilson's sole discretion and are accepted subject to stock availability.
Wilson will make every effort to ensure that the items listed on the website are supplied in stock, and reserves the right to replace any item with that of the same type and price if it's not available to customers due to shortage.
All orders shall be finalized subject to the availability of the items concerned. Where Wilson is incapable to provide any ordered product or service, it shall have the right to reject such an order.
User RegistrationYou may be required to complete one or more of our registration or application forms (online or in any other way) for your use of some services. By completing such forms, you undertake:
- To provide your true, accurate, up-to-date and complete personally identifiable information as required
- To ensure to keep properly your user name and password
- That only you or persons authorized by you login the website with your user name and password
That Wilson has the right in its absolute discretion to reject any new user application or cancel any registered user without giving any reason Where there is any change in your registered information, you may login to update or notify Customer Service immediately by phone or email to ensure that Wilson offers you the most updated information.
Registration on the website does not mean that you are registered as a member of Wilson. The login is for online purchases only, and purchase on the website does not earn you any bonus points or rewards. Wilson member's privileges are not applicable to Wilson online shop.
Notes on ordering
By ordering an item, you agree to make a purchase request to Wilson in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Upon receipt of your order, Wilson will send you a reply. The reply does not indicate that Wilson has accepted your order. If you fail to make the payment in a specified time period, Wilson will cancel your order accordingly. Where Wilson is incapable to provide any ordered product or service, or where there is a problem with your credit card payment or due to any other reasons, Wilson shall have the right to reject the order concerned. Where Wilson is incapable to provide any product or service you order, it will notify you by phone or email.
1. All the items offered on the eShop are subject to the sole discretion of Wilson and the stock availability. Wilson is entitled to apply order limit on specific item and reserve the right to apply restriction on any sale. The final confirmation of all orders are subjected to stock availability and system allocation.
2. For delivery and related information, please refer to the Payment and Delivery Policy. The actual shipping date will depend on the stock.
3. The product colour will vary slightly due to differences on computer screen setting. All should subject to the actual product.
4. Once an order is confirmed, change is not accepted.
5. Wilson eShop only accepts one-off payment by credit card, and we take at least one working day for transaction confirmation.
6. Order with payment completed within 15 minutes is regarded as successful order, otherwise, the system will cancel the related order automatically without reservation.
7. Customer should provide authentic and valid contact information (including address and telephone number) for any orders. Extra delivery charge, delayed or unsuccessful delivery due to wrong information should be borne by the customer.
8. The submission of registered data shall be deemed as the customer's agreement and the will to comply with the terms and conditions of all the activities.
9. The availability of products and gifts is limited on a first-come-first-serve basis.
10. The demand of product replacement, model exchange, product return, refund or order cancellation is not accepted.
11. Special offers on Wilson eShop shall not be used concurrently with other offers (including offers from Wilson Shops).
12. For any appearance issue in regard to ordered items, please call Customer Service for enquiry and follow-up within 24 hours after receiving the items. (Monday - Friday, 09:00-18:00. Please call 2158 8933, or send email at any time to [email protected])
13. For any question about the use of an item, please bring the item and the invoice with you to Wilson’s retail shop for more information.
14. For any dispute, Wilson reserves the right of final decision.
15. Wilson shops address: https://www.wilsoncomm.com.hk/shop
Customers can request removal service by email us at [email protected] of FAX to 3585 0326 within 3 days after the transaction. Late request will be deemed as no request for the removal service.
1. Sellers’ Obligation
Customers who purchase regulated electrical equipment (REE), including air-conditioners, washing machines, refrigerators, televisions, computers, printers, scanners and monitors, as specified in the Product Eco-Responsibility Ordinance, can request our company to provide free removal service in accordance to the Removal Service Plan endorsed by the Environmental Protection Department, for the same type and quantity of used REE*.
Any premises in Hong Kong.
3. Timing of the removal service
- Under normal circumstances, 3 working days are required to collect the used REE after entering into the contact and receipt of the service request from the customer.
- The old items at the customers’ designated locations will be removed on the date specified by the customers.
- No removal service is available on Sundays and public holidays.
- The removal service may be different from the delivery and installation services.The old items pending removal can be removed in advance or placed temporarily atthe premises for collection later as appropriate. Customers can contact us forarrangement.
- The old items will not be returned once collected.
- The old items must stand-alone and be freed from other connections or obstacles.
- If the old items have serious hygiene issues (e.g. rancid foods, presence of cockroaches and ants, etc.), our staff will have the right not to remove such items,and there will be no more free removal service for the customers.
- Customers shall give no less than 2 working days’ notice prior to the scheduled dateof removal service in respect of any request for change of delivery time, date and/or place.
- In the event of a Black Rainstorm Warning / Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, the removal service will be suspended and rescheduled.
- The company shall not be liable for any delay, suspension or rescheduling due totraffic or adverse weather conditions or other factors.
- All personal data are for the purpose of arranging removal service for the old itemsonly and our company shall comply fully with the obligations and requirements ofthe Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486).
- In case of any disputes, the decision of our company shall be final.
*Computers - generally including personal computer, desktop computer, tablet computer, laptop computer and notebook computer.
Sales Service for Hong Kong Only
Wilson's eShop accepts orders from billing addresses in Hong Kong only. Wilson will not ship any product purchased on Wilson's e-shop to any address outside Hong Kong.