HKD$5,999As low as HK$4,499.00
HKD$2,399As low as HK$1,799.00
HKD$2,398As low as HK$1,598.00
HKD$539As low as HK$399.00
HKD$1,380As low as HK$299.00
HKD$518As low as HK$299.00
HKD$178As low as HK$99.00
Terms and Conditions for Red Hot Shopping Special – Wilson
When can you enjoy the offer
1. The promotional period for the offer is from 1 September to 31 October 2022.
What is the offer
2. During the promotional period, use your Eligible Credit Card to make Eligible Transactions at Designated Merchant to receive:
Single Net Spending Amount
Spending rebate amount
|Maximum spending rebate amount for the entire promotional period|
HK$3,000 - HK$7,499
HK$7,500 or above
Offer 2: Extra instant discount of HK$100 upon HK$2,000 spending at online store of Designated Merchant by entering the promo code ‘HSBC100’during checkout
Offer 3: Extra HK$100 spending rebate by setting up payment instalment plan of HK$3,000 or above at Designated Merchant
Offer 4: Up to 80% off on selected items
How can you enjoy the offer
3. You can enjoy the offer if you:
a. hold an Eligible Credit Card and your credit card account is valid and in good standing during the promotional period and the offer fulfilment period;
b. have successfully completed the Registration during the promotional period;
c. pay with an Eligible Credit Card for any Eligible Transactions at the Designated Merchant during the promotional
Read before you enjoy the offer
4. All transaction(s) made at the Designated Merchant will not be counted as eligible transaction(s) of the ‘2022 Red Hot Spending Rewards on Dining ’. For details and terms and conditions of the ‘2022 Red Hot Spending Rewards on Dining ’, please visit hsbc.com.hk/creditcard or HSBC HK Reward+.
5. You can make a Registration before or after making any relevant transactions. You only need to register once during the promotional period. Completion of the Registration does not guarantee the eligibility of a card, transaction(s) or a cardholder for purposes of the offer and the calculation of the spending rebate.
6. If you have more than one Eligible Credit Card under your name, we will include all Eligible Transactions across the various Eligible Credit Cards in calculating the spending rebate.
7. We will calculate the spending rebate based on the records we hold on the Registration and the Eligible Transactions. If you qualify for the offer, we will credit the spending rebate to your first registered Eligible Credit Card account maintained in our record by 31 January 2023.
8. Each of the primary cardholder and additional cardholders under the same Eligible Credit Card account can enjoy the offer using their own Eligible Credit Cards. If the cardholder is a combined additional credit cardholder, both the primary and the additional cardholders will be able to use the spending rebate credited to the credit card account of the combined additional card.
9. For Offer 2, there are 500 quota and available while quota last.
10. You can only enjoy Offer 3 on the same selected item once per day.
11. You cannot:
a. exchange the spending rebate for cash, other products, promotional offers, discounts or transfer the offer or withdraw it as a cash advance. The spending rebate can be used for subsequent credit card purchases only and cannot be used to settle any previous outstanding balance.
b. exchange the discount offer to cash or use it in conjunction with other discounts, promotional offers, discounted items, specific items, coupons, cash coupons, VIP cards, VIP bonus point programme and membership benefits (unless otherwise specified). Please check with shop staff at Designated Merchant for details.
12. If any transaction where the spending rebate was awarded is subsequently reversed, we may deduct the spending rebate from the Eligible Credit Card account without notice to you.
13. You have to keep all original sales slips of the Eligible Transactions. In case of dispute, we may at any time ask you to submit these slips, and/or further documents or evidence for inspection and we may keep them.
14. The terms and conditions of the Eligible Credit Card and RewardCash Programme will apply.
15. By participating in any payment instalment plan, you are deemed to have accepted and is bound by the terms and conditions of Credit Card Interest-free Instalment Plan.
16. All photos, product information, descriptions, prices, offers are provided by the Designated Merchant and are for reference only. All products and services offered by the Designated Merchant are only available while stock lasts. We accept no liability in respect of the quality of the goods and services provided by the Designated Merchant or any additional offers/discounts which the Designated Merchant may or may not offer. You are advised to check the details and related terms and conditions with the staff of the Designated Merchant.
17. The offer under this promotion is subject to these terms and conditions and other terms and conditions stipulated by the Designated Merchant. We and the Designated Merchant can change or cancel the offer or amend the terms and conditions. Please check the relevant website for the latest details, availability and terms and conditions of the offer.
18. If we believe that you have acted in a fraudulent or abusive way, you will not be able to enjoy the offer and we can deduct the spending rebate or debit your credit card to take back any offer you have enjoyed, or cancel your credit card.
19. In case of disputes arising out of this promotion, the decision of the Designated Merchant and us shall be final and conclusive.
20. We write the terms and conditions of the offer under Hong Kong laws. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of the promotional materials and these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
What these terms mean
1.‘Designated Merchant’ means any retail shops, including designated Samsung co-shop and eShop of Wilson Communications Limited in Hong Kong.
2.‘Eligible Credit Card’ means any Hong Kong Dollar personal primary, combined additional, separate additional credit cards or UnionPay Dual Currency credit cards (applicable to Hong Kong Dollar sub-account only) issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited in Hong Kong (and its successors and assigns).
3.‘Eligible Transactions’ are purchases made in Hong Kong dollars with an Eligible Credit Card with a minimum Net Spending Amount of HK$3,000 each at the Designated Merchant during the promotional period and posted by 30 November 2022. Purchase of selected products (please check with shop staff at Designated Merchant for details), transactions made via e-wallets, and all unposted/cancelled/refunded transactions will not qualify as Eligible Transactions for this promotion.
4. ‘Net Spending Amount’ means the final transaction amount charged to the Eligible Credit Card after all applicable discounts, reductions and use of vouchers.
5.‘Registration’ means the successful registration of an Eligible Credit Card via the mobile application HSBC HK Reward+.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited