Refund and Exchange Policy
You are required to check whether any item you order is damaged or not. For any damage, please call Customer Service for replacement. Once the damage is investigated and confirmed by Wilson, replacement will be arranged.
- For replacement, please forward your purchase document to Wilson for cancellation (subject to the actual procedure).
- Wilson shall have the right to refuse the return of any item signed after receipt due to discrepancies on appearance or short of accessories (applicable to mobile phones only). Where a free gift is damaged, a new one will be arranged as soon as possible.
- All products are non-refundable.
Information on Device Replacement
Upon receipt of any item you order, you or your designated receiver is required to check whether there is discrepancy on the appearance of the item or short of accessories.
For any questions or follow-up about the appearance of your product ordered, please contact Customer Service in 24 hours after receipt. (Please call 2158 8933 Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org) (Notes) If the product is still within the warranty period provided by the manufacturer, you can entitle the warranty service by returning the product to the manufacturer for repair.
Where the product you order is a non-returnable one, Customer Service will not arrange any return for you.
- The returnable item shall be sent together with the complete package, accessories, instruction manual and the blank warranty card.
- "Non-returnable products" include: Products subject to man-made damage (liquid damage), screen scratch, body scratch, inability to boot (a mobile phone must be able to turn on and show the IMEI number), inability to read or take out the sim card, lack of accessories, natural disasters or man-made accidental damage.
- The return service is not applicable to products that have been registered for warranty on manufacturers or designated agents’ website.
- The return service is not applicable to repaired products.
- The return service is applicable only to designated products.
- An item must be returned with all free offerings attached, otherwise, the value of such free offerings will be deducted from the order.
- A customer is entitled to enjoy the return service only with a Wilson's purchase invoice.
- The return service is not applicable to any replacement subject to personal preference.
- Only an item of the same colour or same model can be replaced for.
- Where an item to be returned is sold out, Wilson shall have the right to replace it with another item with reference to its value, and require the customer to make up for the difference if the item to be returned exceeds the amount paid.
- A quality issue of an item shall be inspected by the original manufacturer or its designated maintenance centre so to confirm that it is of a factory defect or non-man-made damage.
- The warranty terms of all products cover only the hardware, not the software.
- The returnable period of the products are counted from date of purchase.
- Wilson reserves the right to make final decisions in case of any dispute.
Wilson's Cash Coupon
Physical cash coupons issued by Wilson are not applicable to Wilson's online purchase service.
Where Wilson fails to provide accurately the service you need due to force majeure (including natural disasters, fires, floods, accidents, riots, wars, government policies, strikes or any circumstances beyond Wilson's control), Wilson shall not be liable to the user or any third party.
Only for Consumers
Wilson sells and delivers products only to end consumers. You are not allowed to resell any product your purchase on Wilson's eShop. Where Wilson has reasonable grounds to believe that a product you purchase is not intended for final use, Wilson shall have the right to reject or cancel your order.
The value of all items in Wilson's eShop are calculated in HKD. The prices of items on the website may differ from those in Wilson's physical shops, and are subject to those shown on the website on the day you placed the order.
To provide a secure and reliable online purchase service, Wilson adopts Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for online transactions. All personal data, including your credit card number, name and address, are encrypted before transmitted over the Internet to prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing them upon the transmission. For inquiring about the security certificate, you may right click your mouse on the web page of payment and select "Content" and "Cert".
All your online orders are subject to Wilson's sole discretion and are accepted subject to stock availability. You will receive the final purchase receipt for record at the time you receive the item.
Wilson reserves the right to change the terms of payment for online purchases at any time without prior notice.
The Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region ("Hong Kong") of the People's Republic of China, and shall be governed by the same. The application of each part of the Terms is limited to the extent permitted by such laws. Where any part of the Terms is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, only the prohibited or unenforceable part shall be declared invalid in that jurisdiction without invalidating the rest or affecting its validity, legality or enforceability in any other jurisdiction. Wilson reserves the right to modify the Terms and its conditions in its absolute discretion. Wilson reserves the right to make final decisions in case of any dispute.